Behind the name
A tribute to the Midwestern industrial city of Toledo, Ohio. The home of Allen DeVilbiss, Jr (the inventor of the spring-less scale), Jamie Farr (Max Klinger of M*A*S*H), and writer P.J. O’Rourke. We chose this name because, like the city that served as inspiration, "it is easy to pronounce, is pleasant in sound, and there is no other ring of that name on the American continent." (Legend has it that in the 19th century, Willard J. Daniels gave this as the reason for suggesting the name “Toledo.”)
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic USPS express shipping
Price subject to change.
Free Shipping via UPS Next Day Air.