Behind the name
The Mobius band is named after August Ferdinand Möbius, a 19th century German mathematician and astronomer who was a pioneer in the field of topology. The artist M.C. Escher used mathematical themes in some of his work, including a Möbius parade of ants.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic USPS express shipping
Price subject to change.
Free Shipping via UPS Next Day Air.