Behind the name
In keeping with the TV theme, a frequent guest star and friend of Lucille Ball was this ring’s namesake, William “Bill” Holden. Aside from his incredible acting career, Mr. Holden was instrumental in animal preservation in Africa. In the 1970s he purchased a large acreage of land with his own money and began an animal sanctuary. He made frequent appearances on talk shows to promote the saving of animals and to spread the word of anti-poaching and the illegal animal trade.
This item will be prepared for the lucky recipient with the following:
- Sleek and eco-friendly Leber Jeweler presentation box
- Earthwise Jewelry® certificate detailing the item and describing the Earthwise Jewelry® Collection
- Jewelry care and ring resizing information
- Complimentary ring resizing within 60 days of purchase on most rings, see details
- Eco-friendly gift wrapping (upon request)
- Appraisal for items over $2,000 (otherwise upon request)
- Complimentary domestic USPS express shipping
Price subject to change.
Free Shipping via UPS Next Day Air.